Hire a Library Room
Library Rooms at Castle Hill Library and Vinegar Hill Memorial Library may be booked online with at least 5 days notice, for the following purposes:
- Commercial/Community Associations: Provided the event is only advertised to members of the group/business making the booking, i.e. the event cannot be advertised to the general public. (With the exception of Government Agencies). Public Liability must be provided.
- Tutoring is considered a commercial activity and Public Liability Insurance must be provided at time of booking.
What you need to know:
- Charges apply for all bookings relating to rooms in Castle Hill and Vinegar Hill Memorial Libraries.
- Bookings are made on a casual basis, the library does not accept regular, recurring bookings (a regular, recurring booking is a booking that occurs more than once at regular intervals e.g every week or every third Saturday of the month).
- Payment is required at time of booking. Refunds are only available for cancellations at least 48 hours before the booked time.
- Stated capacity of the room must not be exceeded at any time. our COVID Safety Plan capacities are currently in use
Room Hire (prices include GST) & Booking Enquiry Forms
Castle Hill and Vinegar Hill Memorial Library Meeting Rooms
Meeting room: up to 2 people
Study rooms 1 & 2: up to 2 people
Room Booking Form: Commercial/Community Associations (includes Conditions of Use Information)
$13.00 (per hour)
Sonya Phillips Room, Castle Hill and William Bernard Room, Vinegar Hill
Sonya Phillips Room: up to 25 people
William Bernard Room: up to 20 people
Large Meeting Room Enquiry Form (includes Conditions of Use Information)
$34.00 (per hour)
If a room has not been booked and the appropriate fee paid it is considered available for general study. The door is to remain open to allow general community access.