Hire a Library Room
To safeguard the health of customers and staff and minimise the risk of spreading the COVID 19 virus all Hills Shire Libraries are closed until further notice. Return facilities will be unavailable. Due dates have been extended, no items are due back during the closure.
Download our app for access to a wide range of e-books, e-audio and e-magazines.
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
Library Rooms at Castle Hill Library and Vinegar Hill Memorial Library may be booked online with at least 5 days notice, for the following purposes:
- Commercial/Community Associations: Provided the event is only advertised to members of the group/business making the booking, i.e. the event cannot be advertised to the general public. (With the exception of Government Agencies). Public Liability must be provided.
- Tutoring is considered a commercial activity and Public Liability Insurance must be provided at time of booking.
What you need to know:
- Charges apply for all bookings relating to rooms in Castle Hill and Vinegar Hill Memorial Libraries.
- Bookings are made on a casual basis, the library does not accept regular, recurring bookings (a regular, recurring booking is a booking that occurs more than once at regular intervals e.g every week or every third Saturday of the month).
- Payment is required at time of booking. Refunds are only available for cancellations at least 48 hours before the booked time.
- Stated capacity of the room must not be exceeded at any time.