Baulkham Hills Library
Council is now 'cashless'
As per Council’s exhibited Fees and Charges effective from 1 July 2022, The Hills Shire Council has gone ‘cashless’. This means that Council no longer accepts payments by cash or by cheque at our administration centre and other facilities including libraries. More information and options available here.
STANDARD OPENING HOURS
Monday: 10:00am - 8:00pm
Tuesday to Friday: 10:00am - 5:20pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
All branches are closed on public holidays.
Railway St, Baulkham Hills
Phone: +61 2 9761 4520
Services available at Baulkham Hills Library
- Printing, scanning and photocopying
- Free Wifi access
- Study Tables
- Council services (Important Note: Payments can only be made using Eftpos, Visa and Mastercard. Cash or cheque not accepted)
- Council Business Papers
- Rates payments and enquiries
- Companion Animal Registration
- Waste Management
- Looking for a JP? Limited services are available at Council’s Administration Centre in Norwest and at Castle Hill Library