Main Customer Service Centre
We ask that unless absolutely necessary, you do not visit Council's Customer Service Centre. If you do need to visit our Customer Service Centre, a ‘Quick Drop Station’ is available for the submission of paper forms and applications – use the envelopes provided and we will call you once we have received your paperwork. Please observe social distancing by remaining 1.5 metres from others.
We are located at 3 Columbia Court, Norwest NSW 2153
Opening Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday (excluding Public Holidays)
Main Switchboard and Customer Contact Centre: +61 2 9843 0555
Fax: +61 2 9843 0409
National Relay Service (TTY phone) The National Relay Service is a telephone service for hearing impaired and deaf people. Callers who are deaf, have a hearing or a speech impediment may call The Hills Shire Council by dialling 8850 5622.
Postal Address: PO Box 7064 Norwest BC 2153
The Customer Service Centre located in the Administration Centre is the one-stop-shop for all of Council’s services. Council’s Customer Service Team works to promote effective and productive services within our local and wider community. Our professional and friendly staff are multi-skilled to answer a broad range of enquiries and will make every effort to resolve your enquiry.
Customer service staff will assist you to find the information you need, or to transact your business in a wide range of services including:
- Customer requests, compliments or complaints
- Development application lodgement
- Permits and Licences
- Property Information
- Changes of address
- Council business papers
- Justice of the Peace (Monday to Friday from 11am - 2pm - This is a free service operated by volunteers and no bookings are necessary during these specified times, however if you have a large number of documents, or if you are pressed for time, an alternative JP can be found on the JP Public Register and they can arrange a mutually convenient time and location.
- File access and retrieval
- Community Information
- Rates payments and enquiries
- Companion Animal Registration
- Tree preservation
- Waste Services
All payments can be made at the Customer Service Centre using Cash, Cheque, Eftpos, Visa & Mastercard.
Photocopying and printing is available at this location. This printer is connected to an internet enabled kiosk however printing from a USB is not supported. Photocopying/printing costs are $0.20 Black & White A4, $0.40 Black & White A3, $1.10 for Colour A4 and $2.10 for Colour A3.