Garage Sale Trail 2017
Garage Sale Trail is a free festival of garage sales that happens in communities across Australia with community minded individuals coming together to clear out their pre-loved stuff, find treasure, meet the neighbours and have some fun – and it’s now a full weekend from Saturday 21 October to Sunday 22 October 2017.
Looking to sell? Be a part of Australia’s biggest weekend of reuse - It’s good for the planet, good for the community and good for you. It’s free, it’s easy and it’s a day to have some fun. Dress up, play some tunes and wow the neighbourhood.
Register your sale for free at garagesaletrail.com.au, get a dedicated sale listing on the national website as well as access to promotional materials, tips and tricks to make your garage sale a smash hit
And if you don’t sell everything on the day, we’ll make easy for you to find a new home for your pre-loved stuff, from selling high value items on eBay to accessing local council services
Get in quick from 10 August 2017 to get one of 1,250 free seller packs up for grabs.
Ready to shop? You can't buy much for $20 these days but you can on the Garage Sale Trail. Join the Movement as over 2 million pre-loved items are set free from cupboards, sheds and garages across the country. To find out what’s going on in your neighbourhood, visit garagesaletrail.com.au
Join the conversation #garagesaletrail #ChooseToReuse
Facts & Stats:
- 10,000+ registered garage sales nationally
- 350,000 shoppers and sellers participating over the weekend
- 2 million+ items listed for sale / reuse
- $13 million+ projected total value of items listed nationally
- Household sellers make an average of $312, community groups, schools and charities between $650 - $1,500
- Average seller makes 44 local community connections on the day
Saturday, 21 October 2017 | 06:00 AM
- Sunday, 22 October 2017 | 05:00 PM
Across The Hills Shire, to be announced . View Map