Venue & Facilities Directory
- Community venues include rooms and halls that are suitable for community meetings, conferences, functions and weddings.
- Pioneer Theatre is available for musicals, conferences and other performances.
- Venue key collection and drop off is now located at The Hills Shire Council, 3 Columbia Court, Norwest 2153.
- Council operated venues and tennis courts are now booked online - select 'Check Availability or Book A Venue' below to make a room booking request or play tennis.
For Venue or Tennis Court Maintenance or Emergency Issues
For venue or tennis court after hours issues such as lost keys etc. please call 02 9843 0555 select the after hours emergency option. The issue will be assessed and a call out fee may apply. You can also log non urgent issues 24/7 online using the link below or by calling 02 9843 0555 during business hours.
Log a Venue Maintenance Issue
Available to book on a Friday or Saturday evening 4pm - 12am (Function fees apply).
Venue Use Guide - Includes Fees & Charges(PDF, 439KB)
Please note: All function room fees include a security guard on site to monitor functions.
*further security guard information available from venue staff if required*
- Thompson Hall - Main Hall
- Vinegar Hill Memorial Community Centre - Rex Money Room
- Wrights Road Community Centre - Function Room
- West Pennant Hills Community Centre - Main Hall
- Harvey Lowe Pavilion
- Rouse Hill Community Centre - Rooms 1 & 2
- Glenhaven Community Centre - Main Hall
- Dural Memorial Hall
Check Availability or Book a Venue
The below images of venues may vary. Please call us to arrange a site inspection.