Business Help Desk and Concierge Program
The Hills Shire Council and Service NSW are coming together to provide free personalised support to small business owners as they start, run and grow their businesses and adapt and recover in times of crisis.
Council’s Economic Development team and Service NSW Business Concierge team will be available to offer a range of support in person on all things small business.
This program will help business navigate government requirements at local, state and federal levels, including applying for grants, licences and permits, understanding government regulations and more.
Booking a meeting will provide access to expert local knowledge and connections across our Council, business networking groups and other government agencies. Council’s Economic Development team and Service NSW Business Concierge team will continue to offer support and answer any questions.
Areas of Discussion:
The sessions are tailored to the businesses that are attending. We will cover off any specific business challenges your business may be currently facing, Council and Government resources available to help you be successful and information about conducting business in the Hills region.
Businesses are also provided with a large range of economic/industry and demographic information to assist with starting a business, business planning, growth strategies and marketing strategies.
What does this mean for my business?
- Ensuring you have the right resources to make sound business decisions
- FREE marketing intelligence to grow your business
- Access to information including applying for grants, licences, permits and understanding government regulations
- Economic and demographic information
- Connecting with the right networking groups
- Connecting with members of the community who can help support your business.
To book a meeting fill-out the form below: