Eurambie Park Child Care Centre - West Pennant Hills
“I would like to congratulate you on the caring and professional staff at the centre. We have noticed a remarkable change in our children, and this has made us confident that our children are ready for school. The programs are so educational, and our sons have learn't so much. They bonded closely to staff members and really looked forward to their time at Eurambie.” - Natalie Nassif
“Thank you all for your wonderful, loving care of our two children; they are both such independent and individual characters.” – Anthony and Darienne Whiffen
- Eurambie Park Child Care Centre, West Pennant Hills is a Council-owned, not-for-profit service for children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years.
- The 40 place centre has been operating for more than 20 years.
- Eurambie Park Child Care Centre Director - Sajani Aryal
The centre offers:
- spacious indoor and covered outdoor areas including sandpit, cubby, slide and grassed area
- caring, experienced and qualified staff
- nutritious meals, drinks and snacks prepared by an onsite cook
- a full school readiness program
- monthly visits by educational performers, and special events
- accreditation to high quality standards
- supervised computer access available in the 3-5 years room
- an excellent reputation within the community
For more information regarding new enrollments contact Jade Fowler, Childrens Services on 02 9761 5703 or email: email@example.com
Currently enrolled families can contact the Centre on 02 9761 5774 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Early childhood is the ideal time for children to develop and practice combining healthy eating and physical activity.
Childcare services provide ideal settings to increase this awareness of appropriate physical activity and healthy eating habits through the Munch & Move initiative.