Balcombe Heights Child Care Centre
“The first time I visited Balcombe Heights Childcare Centre I noticed what a serene, nurturing environment my child was entering into. The perfect place for early education to flourish.” - Tanith du Plessis
“On Liam’s first day at child care I almost cried when I left him and I don’t know how many times I contacted the Centre to ask how he was… I now realise that I did the right thing for my baby and thanks a lot to all Balcombe Heights Child Care Staff - You guys provided wonderful care for my baby… I would highly recommend the centre to anyone thinking putting their baby or child into child care.” - Ruby Hammond
- Balcombe Heights Child Care Centre is a not-for-profit service for children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years
- This well-established 40 place centre has been operating for more than 24 years in the picturesque grounds of Balcombe Heights Estate in Baulkham Hills
- The centre is owned by The Hills Shire Council.
- Hours of operation are from 7am to 6pm Monday to Friday
- Balcombe Heights Child Care Centre Director - Raylee Bell
The centre offers:
- spacious indoor and outdoor areas
- caring, experienced and qualified staff
- nutritious meals, drinks and snacks prepared by an on-site cook
- educational toys and equipment
- a full school-readiness program
- monthly visits by educational performers and special events
- accreditation to high quality standards
- quiet surroundings
- animals for the children to observe and care for (stick insects, frogs, fish and hermit crabs)
- a book library for parents and carers
For more information regarding new enrollments contact Jade Fowler, Childrens Services on 02 9761 5703 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Currently enrolled families can contact the Centre on 02 9761 5772 or email email@example.com
Early childhood is the ideal time for children to develop and practice combining healthy eating and physical activity.
Childcare services provide ideal settings to increase this awareness of appropriate physical activity and healthy eating habits through the Munch & Move initiative.