Computers, Wi-Fi and Internet Access
- You need to be a member of the Library to access computers. For customers under the age of 18 permission for computer/Internet access must be given by a parent or legal guardian.
- Free Internet and wi-fi is available at all branches
- MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel are available at all branches. It is advisable to book.
- Printing in black & white and colour is available. Charges apply
- Online Databases may be accessed at all branches
- Your membership card is needed every time you use a library computer.
Frequently asked questions
How long can I make a booking for?
The maximum amount of time allowed for a booking is 2 hours per day. Additional time may be available by asking staff for assistance. Please note that extensions are subject to computer availability.
What if I don’t have a pin number? How do I get one?
Pin numbers can be set within the library by swiping your membership card through one of the photocopiers. Alternatively you can ask staff for assistance.