Computers, Wi-Fi and Internet Access
- You need to be a member of the Library to access computers. For customers under the age of 18 permission for computer/Internet access must be given by a parent or legal guardian.
- Free Internet and wi-fi is available at all branches
- MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel are available at all branches.
- Printing in black & white and colour is available. Charges apply
- Online Databases may be accessed at all branches
- Your membership card is needed every time you use a library computer.
Did you know you can upload your documents from home? Your documents will be stored in your print jobs for 24 hours ready for printing.
- Go to http://libraryprint.thehills.nsw.gov.au/myprintcenter
- Enter you membership number and pin to log in
- Click upload
- Print jobs will automatically appear. Select the required document
- Come into the library and proceed to the photocopier to release your printing
- Swipe card or enter Membership number and pin on the screen
- Select the document to print and press Click all
- Once printing is complete, collection printing and logout of the photocopier.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID LIBRARY CARD TO PRINT
Frequently asked questions
How long can I use a computer for?
The maximum amount of time allowed for a session is 2 hours per day. Additional time may be available by asking staff for assistance. Please note that extensions are subject to computer availability.
What if I don’t have a pin number? How do I get one?
If you do not know your PIN please ask staff for assistance.