Returns chutes are closed at all branches and no library items are due back during the lockdown period.
E-books, e-audio books and e-magazines can be downloaded online, see our e-library.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday: 10:00am - 5:20pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
All branches are closed on public holidays
Pellitt Lane, Dural
Phone: +61 2 9761 4520
Services available at Dural Library
- Printing, scanning and photocopying
- Free Wifi access
- Study desks
- Council services (Important Note: Payments can be made using cheque, Eftpos, Visa and Mastercard. Cash not accepted)
- Council Business Papers
- Rates payments and enquiries
- Companion Animal Registration
- Waste Management
- For parking enter off Pellitt Lane
Please note that the gates to the carpark at Dural library will be closed at 9pm each night and re-open at 7am. Access to after-hours returns will be restricted during these hours. We apologise for any inconvenience.