Council is now 'cashless'
As per Council’s exhibited Fees and Charges effective from 1 July 2022, The Hills Shire Council has gone ‘cashless’. This means that Council no longer accepts payments by cash or by cheque at our administration centre and other facilities including libraries. More information and options available here.
All Hills Shire Library branches will be closed for the King's Birthday Public Holiday, Monday, June 12.
Our standard operating hours will resume on Tuesday, June 13.
After hours returns can be made at any Hills Shire Library branch.
STANDARD OPENING HOURS
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 10:00am - 5:20pm
Wednesday: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am - 1:00pm
All branches are closed on public holidays
Pellitt Lane, Dural
Phone: +61 2 9761 4520
Services available at Dural Library
- Printing, scanning and photocopying
- Free Wifi access
- Study desks
- Council services (Important Note: Payments can only be made using Eftpos, Visa and Mastercard. Cash or cheque not accepted)
- Council Business Papers
- Rates payments and enquiries
- Companion Animal Registration
- Waste Management
- For parking enter off Pellitt Lane
- Looking for a JP? Limited services are available at Council’s Administration Centre in Norwest and at Castle Hill Library
Please note that the gates to the carpark at Dural library will be closed at 9pm each night and re-open at 7am. Access to after-hours returns will be restricted during these hours. We apologise for any inconvenience.