Castle Hill Library
Council is now 'cashless'
As per Council’s exhibited Fees and Charges effective from 1 July 2022, The Hills Shire Council has gone ‘cashless’. This means that Council no longer accepts payments by cash or by cheque at our administration centre and other facilities including libraries. More information and options available here.
From 23/1 to 31/3 customers may experience elevated noise levels due to external building works at Castle Hill Library
STANDARD OPENING HOURS
Monday to Friday: 9:30am - 8:00pm
Saturday: 9:30am - 5:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
All branches are closed on public holidays.
Located on the corner of Castle and Pennant Streets, Castle Hill
Phone: +61 2 9761 4520
Services available at Castle Hill Library
- Printing, scanning and photocopying
- Free Wifi access
- Study tables
- Justice of the Peace Service
- Monday to Friday: 9.30am - 5pm
- Saturday: 9:30am - 5pm
- Sunday: 1pm - 5pm
- Range of council services (Important Note: Payments can only be made using Eftpos, Visa and Mastercard. Cash or cheque not accepted)
- CD, DVD, VHS and battery recycling