Library Conditions of Entry
This library is operating in compliance with the Public Health (COVID-19 Gathering Restrictions) Order 2021.
Customers are not permitted to enter the library if they:
- Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms
- Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- Live in or have visited a location or area where there has been a confirmed case. Visit NSW Health website for the latest updates on case locations
Customers who are not subject to any of the above conditions must agree to:
- Sanitise your hands on entry
- Provide your name and contact details for COVID contact tracing. Utilising the Service NSW App is strongly recommended
- Maintain social distancing measures, as per NSW Health guidelines, with respect to other customers and staff
- At all times, treat staff and other customers with respect
Thank you for your cooperation.
Our library has been set-up with COVID safe seating. Please do not move the furniture.
Our desks are currently limited to silent individual study only. No general group study or tutoring. Meeting rooms available for bookings. Capacity limits and charges apply.