Kangaroo Dreaming Colouring Challenge
Contribute to NAIDOC Week celebrations by completing a special colouring-in template, created by local Aboriginal artist, Thomas Smith.
Download and print the colouring template “Kangaroo Dreaming"(PDF, 1MB)
Take a photo or scan your entry and upload it using the online form
Completed colouring-in templates will be displayed online and via our social media.
You can also take the hard copy to your local library branch, once restrictions are eased and Hills Shire libraries are open again, to receive a special reward. Physical copies will go on display at Castle Hill Library when restrictions are eased and the library reopens.
These are the terms and conditions for the challenge:
- Kangaroo Dreaming is a Colouring Challenge that is open to all residents of The Hills Shire;
- The Hills Shire accepts no responsibility for any late or misdirected entries due to technical disruptions, network congestion or for any other reason;
- Entry into the challenge includes submitting the completed colouring-in online and in person to a local Hills Shire Library Branch, including Castle Hill, Dural, Baulkham Hills and Vinegar Hill Memorial (at Rouse Hill Town Centre) when Hills Shire Libraries re-open to members.
- People who complete and submit their colouring-in will receive a gift. One gift per person, while stocks last.
- The Challenge runs from Friday, July 2 until the end of lockdown.
- The physical exhibition of completed colouring in templates at Castle Hill Library will be dependent on the Public Health Order/s in place at the time.
Kangaroo Dreaming Colouring In Challenge Poster Gallery