Library Conditions of Entry
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
To ensure the health and safety of our customers, we will be strictly complying with the NSW Health guidelines to protect everyone who comes through our doors.
As a condition of entry, you must read and agree to the following conditions of entry:
- If you have cold or flu-like symptoms or have been in contact with a confirmed case of Covid-19, please do not enter the building.
- If you live in or have visited a designated COVID-19 hotspot, please do not visit the library. Visit the NSW Health website for the latest updates on case locations.
- Safe physical distancing of 1.5 metres must be maintained at all times.
- Signage indicates the maximum safe capacity of all areas.
- Staff will manage numbers entering the building and will ensure physical distancing is adhered to.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry.
- Follow markings for entry and exit.
- Minimise your visit time to less than 30 minutes
Thank you for your cooperation