Baby Bounce is a program developed for parents and babies aged 0-24 months. It consists of 20-30mins of songs and rhymes. The sessions are interactive, fun and beneficial to both parent and child.
Singing and rhymes are a part of early literacy. Early literacy is the foundation of learning to read. Singing develops your child’s communication, voice development and helps with their emotional well-being.
During school terms only. Bookings essential online.
COVID safe practices will be in place
- Bookings are required
- Please do not attend if you or your child is unwell
- Please use hand sanitiser on entry
- You will be required to sign in on arrival to the library. Details will be kept for NSW Health contact tracing purposes
Contact staff at any of the Hills Libraries for further information.
Singing and music
- Can help children with rhythm and rhyme
- Allows them to hear the voice used in different ways
- Can be used to learn about emotions and feelings
- Can be used to calm down (or hype up)
Fingerplays and Rhymes
- Learn how language works in a fun way
- Help develop motor skills
- Help learn simple counting and spatial concepts
- Help learn names of the body parts etc