Library Conditions of Entry
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
This library is operating in compliance with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (no 7) 2020
Customers are not permitted to enter the library if they:
- Are experiencing any flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, runny nose, loss of smell or taste)
- Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Are awaiting the results of a test for COVID-19
- Live in or have visited a location or area where there has been a confirmed case. Visit NSW Health website for the latest updates on case locations.
Customers who are not subject to any of the above conditions must agree to:
- Sanitise your hands on entry
- Sign in with your name and contact details and consent to THSC providing your details to the NSW Department of Health or any other third-party government department, as required to enable contact tracing procedures. These records are stored confidentially and securely, and will be destroyed after 28 days.
- Maintain social distancing measures (as per NSW Health guidelines) with respect to other customers and staff
- Maintain good respiratory hygiene by coughing or sneezing into your elbow or a tissue, and then disposing of tissues immediately
- At all times, treat staff and other customers with respect
Thank you for your cooperation