Library Fine Amnesty 26 November - 24 December 2018
Donate a non-perishable food item to the Mayor's Christmas appeal and when you return your overdue items between Monday 26 November and Monday 24 December and we will waive your fines. See below for more details
- Take your overdue library items to the Customer Service Desk.
- Bring along a non-perishable food item from the list below to donate to the Mayor’s Christmas Appeal.
- Hand both overdue items and donation to staff and we will waive your fines.
If your overdue library items are lost or damaged you can still participate.
- Pay the cost of the item
- Donate a non-perishable food item from the list below.
- We will waive your fines.
Donations which are damaged, opened or past their use by date cannot be accepted.
Below is a list of items requested by Anglicare for their Food and Goods program and Mobile Community Pantry:
- Pasta and pasta sauces
- Chunky soup
- Tins of tuna and salmon
- Long life milk/custard/cream
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Olive oil (500ml)
- Plain flour (1kg)
- Tins of shoulder ham
- Tins of vegetables (eg. carrots, peas)
- Christmas cake/pudding
- Tins of fruit
- Coffee, tea, sugar
- Hot chocolate/Milo
- Meal base ingredients
- Biscuits (assorted)