Library Fine Amnesty 16 November - 13 December 2020
Donate a non-perishable food item to the Mayor's Christmas appeal and when you return your overdue items between Monday 16 November and Sunday 13 December and we will waive your fines. See below for more details
- Return your overdue library items through the returns chute during opening hours.
- Bring along a non-perishable food item from the list below to donate to the Mayor’s Christmas Appeal.
- Place your donation in the box provided
- Present your library card to staff at the Customer Service Desk.
If your overdue library items are lost or damaged you can still participate.
- Pay the cost of the item
- Donate a non-perishable food item from the list below.
- We will waive your fines.
Donations which are damaged, opened or past their use by date cannot be accepted.
Below is a list of items requested by Anglicare for their Mobile Community Pantry:
Standard sizes are preferred.
- Christmas cake or pudding (500g or 700g)
- Tinned Ham (450g)
- Tinned Salmon (214g)
- Tea (50pk) or Coffee (100g)
- Milo (200g)
- Packet of biscuits (200g x 2)
- Dried Pasta (500g)
- Pasta Sauce
- Long-life milk, custard or cream
- Tinned fruit and vegetables (425g)
- Jam (500g)