Library Fine Amnesty - 13 NOV - 10 DEC 2017
SUPPORT THE MAYOR’S CHRISTMAS APPEAL - GIVE UP THE BOOKS, NO QUESTIONS ASKED
Donate a non perishable food item to the Mayor’s Christmas Appeal when you return your overdue items between Monday 13 November and Sunday 10 December, and we will waive your fines.
- Take your overdue library items to the Customer Service Desk.
- Bring along a non-perishable food item from the list below to donate to the Mayor’s Christmas Appeal.
- Hand both overdue items and donation to staff and we will waive your fines.
If your overdue library items are lost or damaged you can still participate.
- Pay the cost of the item plus an administration fee.
- Donate a non-perishable food item from the list below.
- We will waive your fines.
Donations which are damaged, opened or past their use by date cannot be accepted.
Below is a list of items requested by Anglicare for their Food and Goods program and Mobile Community Pantry:
- Pasta and pasta sauces
- Chunky soup
- Tins of tuna and salmon
- Long life milk/custard/cream
- Toothpaste and toothbrushes
- Olive oil (500ml)
- Plain flour (1kg)
- Tins of shoulder ham
- Tins of vegetables (eg. carrots, peas)
- Christmas cake/pudding
- Tins of fruit
- Coffee, tea, sugar
- Hot chocolate/Milo
- Meal base ingredients
- Biscuits (assorted)