Report Street Lighting Issues

Endeavour Energy operates and maintains streetlights across The Hills on behalf of Council.

Report Light/s not working

If you notice that a street light has been damaged or needs a new bulb please report it to Endeavour Energy.

Step 1.Endeavour Energy will require the following information:

  • The number of lights out,
  • Any nearby landmarks and cross streets and
  • The street light pole number (if possible)


Step 2.Report Via:

Online: Online Form (Endeavour Energy Website)


Phone: 133 718 (Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm) or 131 003 for emergencies 24/7

Fax: 02 9831 9089

Report Tree Issues

Report issues with street lighting and nearby trees

The Hills Shire Council will investigate and maintain trees on public land affecting street lighting. Please report the issue below:

Report tree issue

Request New Light/s

Comment on street lighting in The Hills district and/or request new street lighting

Council reviews the need to fund installation of additional street lighting within The Hills shire. Please use the form link below to make a request:

Request new street light/s