Have your say on the Draft 2022-2023 HILLS SHIRE PLAN - a five part document that provides the framework by which the organisation plans to operate during the next financial year.
THE HILLS SHIRE PLAN consists of five documents:
- Hills Future Community Strategic Plan; sets the long term Strategic Direction for The Hills Shire, prepared following community consultation.
- 2022-2024 Delivery Program; communicates what Council will deliver over its four year term and it is updated each year with new actions.
- 2022-2024 Resourcing Strategy; consists of the Long Term Financial Plan, Asset Management Strategy and Workforce Strategy.
- 2022-2023 Operational Plan; details the activities Council proposes to carry out in the next financial year.
- 2022-2023 Fees and Charges; proposed for the next financial year.
The draft Plan can be viewed in the attachments section of this page or if you would like a copy mailed to you please contact Jonathan Martin on 02 9843 0387 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Residents are invited to provide a written submission on the Draft 2022-2023 Hills Shire Plan by Wednesday 25 May 2022 by either:
Mail: Mailing your submission to:
Chief Financial Officer
The Hills Shire Council
PO Box 7064, Norwest NSW 2153
or by completing the online submission form below:
Click here to view form.