Have your say on the Draft 2021-2022 HILLS SHIRE PLAN - a five part document that provides the framework by which the organisation plans to operate during the next financial year.
THE HILLS SHIRE PLAN consists of five documents:
- Hills Future Community Strategic Plan; sets the long term Strategic Direction for The Hills Shire, prepared following community consultation.
- 2021-2025 Delivery Program; communicates what Council will deliver over its four year term and it is updated each year with new actions.
- 2021-2025 Resourcing Strategy; consists of the Long Term Financial Plan, Asset Management Strategy, Workforce Strategy.
- 2021-2022 Operational Plan; details the activities Council proposes to carry out in the next financial year.
- 2021-2022 Fees and Charges; proposed for the next financial year.
Residents are invited to provide a written submission on the Draft 2021-2022 Hills Shire Plan by either:
- Online: Complete and submit the online submission form below.
- Mail: Mailing your submission to: Chief Financial Officer, The Hills Shire Council, PO Box 7064, Norwest NSW 2153
Click here to view form.
Submissions close: 4:30pm Friday 28 May 2021