Local Business Welcome Program
The Hills Shire Council is launching a series of ‘Local Business Welcome’ events.
This series was designed after feedback from local businesses. After years in theare a businesses had discovered contacts and support they wished they had known at the start. The overwhelming comments alluded to time, energy and money saving opportunities, if only they had connected earlier in their journey.
Local Business Welcome evenings will be held each quarter to give newly established businesses the opportunity to meet with Council and other organisations who offer support for business.
Newly established businesses will receive a Business Welcome Kit containing information about doing business in The Hills, along with a Welcome Certificate from the Mayor.
This relaxed, enjoyable event will act as a meet and greet with key businesses in the area, allowing you to make contacts and create a database.
Key opportunities and benefits for your business are:
- Meet Council’s Economic Development team
- Connect with Business and Industry leaders
- Access to Council’s Business Welcome Kit
- Networking with like-minded local businesses
- Better understand what opportunities are available locally
- Register to access the latest news and information
For more information and to register for the next FREE Local Business Welcome Event please register online below: