Going Global: Business Guide to Exporting Workshop
AN EXPORT GUIDE FOR SMALL AND MEDIUM BUSINESSES
Aiming to assist small and medium businesses aspiring to export or already exporting, this free workshop will be facilitated by the Export Council of Australia.
Take advantage of this amazing opportunity!
The workshop will be a morning session with a working breakfast, and will be held at The Hills Shire Council on 15 May 2019. It is part of a series of workshops made possible through funding from the NSW Government and supported by The Hills Shire Council.
The Going Global export guide for businesses includes:
- Workshop content and facilitation by the Export Council of Australia
- Tips for export planning, resourcing, marketing and researching your target market
- Case study discussion
- Information on grants currently available for exporters
Who should attend?
- Western Sydney businesses looking to develop a growth plan to extend beyond the domestic market
- Aspiring exporters and new exporters
- Existing exporters who would like an export refresher
- Anyone interested in meeting other entrepreneurs and exporters
- WHEN? 9.15 am for 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, 15 May 2019
- WHERE? The Hills Shire Council, 3 Columbia Court, Norwest
- COST - FREE (working breakfast provided)