Business Education Series
The Hills Shire Council’s 2020 Business Education Series is the perfect way to get your business knowledge and skills up to speed. Covering a wide range of key business topics, our workshops are packed full of key information and useful hints and tips to help you get the right information to make an informed decision.
Tuesday, 07 April 2020 | 11:30am to 01:30pm
This webinar will cover what you need in the coming months:
- Making your work environment safe
- Getting a clear picture of your financial situation Government grants and other supports
- How to slash operating costs and access finance HR Obligations, reducing payroll including letting staff go (in a compassionate way)
- Your options to get cash in the door today
- How to build your business continuity plan
- Communicating with your team to keep productivity up
- Exploring emerging opportunities right now and in the months to come
Tuesday, 15 April 2020 | 9:30am to 12:30pm
This is a must attend program on how to reinvent your business during these troubled times. We will help you empower your business to overcome disruption and discover hidden opportunities to reinvent it for survival, growth and success.
- Learn how to thrive during Covid-19 by making your website the face of your business
- Social Media Marketing in 2020 – Tips and Tricks
- Innovation Options for Service Delivery and customer intimacy for Small and Medium Business Owners
- Success Stories and Lessons of Small Business Innovation
- The two principles of Digital Marketing for business results
- 6 Digital Traps every business must avoid
Brought to you by The Hills Shire Council and NetStripes
Council's SMART Series is delivered in partnership with The Sydney Hills Business Chamber and consists of different workshops, across four key areas. Business Basics, Marketing Masterclass, How to win at sales, Cashflow and profitability. Delivered in partnership with Sydney Hills Business Chamber.
This series covers a range of topics including, digital marketing for business results in 2020, digital frontiers and innovation, two principles of digital success, online advertising tips and tricks, the formula for a winning website, social media marketing in 2020, six digital traps every business must avoid. Delivered in partnership with NetStripes and Business Connect. Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business.
The Governance Series shows you the legal requirements of running a business, such as Tax essentials for Small Business, Planning your regular financial commitments, Employer essentials for small business, Starting a small business, Record keeping for Small Business, Home based business, Employer: Single Touch Payroll and Business Basics – Where do I start and what should I know? Delivered in partnership with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).