Demographics Resource Centre
What can I learn from the Demographic Resource Centre?
- Understand where clusters of certain characteristics of customers are located in The Hills including age groups, housing size and tenure, ethnicity, education, disability and more.
- Better tailor products and services to the local customer wants;
- Make informed decisions on location and investments based on surrounding business industries and residential characteristics;
- Better understand the profile, strengths and weaknesses of the local workforce; and
- Create better informed business plans for the future by understanding local trends, population mapping and forecasts, age group clusters and upcoming residential development.
The Demographic Resource Centre is made up of various profiles. Read more below to find out which profile suits your interests.
What is profile.id?
profile.id uses Census data to build a powerful story about the characteristics of your local community, how it is changing and how it compares to Sydney, State and Nation.
What is Economy.id?
Economy.id combines data to build a cohesive story of the local economy, how it is changing and how it compares to other areas.
What is atlas.id?
atlas.id is a companion product to profile.id It delivers Census data in a suite of powerful thematic maps which show how target populations are distributed across the community.
What is forecast.id?
forecast.id outlines what is driving population change in your community and forecasts how the population, age structure and household types will change between now and 2036.
What is REMPLAN Economy?
REMPLAN Economy is our local economy at a glance. Giving businesses access to an economic profile that provides headline stats on local population, employment, output, tourism and GRP.
What is REMPLAN Community?
REMPLAN Community Profiles are an ideal resource for building informed insights into the unique characteristics of your communities.