Business Visits Program
Council's Business Visit Program has been developed to assist businesses start, grow and expand their business in the Sydney Hills.
Whether you need support on business planning, starting a business or growing your already successful business, Council can help.
What is the Program?
The Business Visits program offers businesses a FREE confidential one-on-one visit with a member of Council's Economic Development team, and is available by appointment.
Areas of Discussion:
The sessions are tailored to each specific business. We will cover off any specific business challenges your business may be currently facing, Council and Government resources available to help you be successful and information about conducting business in the Sydney Hills region.
Businesses are also provided with a large range of economic/industry and demographic information to assist with starting a business, business planning, growth strategies and marketing strategies.
What does this mean for my business?
- Ensuring you have the right resources to make sound business decisions.
- FREE marketing intelligence to grow your business.
- Access to information regarding the Government grants that may be available to you.
- Economic and demographic information for starting and growing a business, as well as investing in an area.
- Connecting with the right networking groups.
- Connecting with members of the community who can help support your business.
To book a FREE appointment with Council's Economic Development team, fill-out the form below.
Click here to view form.