Have Your Say on Council's Swimming Pool Inspection Program
Submissions Close 28 June 2013
Council staff will inspect properties with Swimming Pools under the following circumstances:
1. Inspection as a result of a complaint
2. Inspection at the request of a pool owner – General
3. Inspection at the request of a pool owner – sale or lease
4. Inspection of a tourist, visitor, multi-occupancy development
5. Inspection of Development Applications which have not been finalised
6. Referral of complaints from Council’s internal staff
Public Exhibition Period: The Hills Shire Council’s Swimming Pool Inspection Program is available for inspection from Tuesday, 28 May 2013 to Friday, 28 June 2013 at the following locations:
Council’s Customer Service Centre
Castle Hill Library: Cnr of Castle and Pennant Streets, Castle Hill. Between the hours of: Monday–Friday:
10am–8pm; Saturday: 10am–5pm; Sunday 1pm–5pm
Copies of The Hills Shire Council’s Boarding House Inspection Program is available to view below.
Enquiries: Mr Craig Woods, Manager Development Monitoring on +61 2 9843 0555.