Planning Proposal Residential Development 39-55 Oratava Ave Pt 570 Pennant Hills
Submissions Close 08 July 2016
Title: Planning proposal for land at 39-55 Oratava Avenue and part of 570 Pennant Hills Road, West Pennant Hills (18/2015/PLP) and amendment of The Hills Development Control Plan 2012 Part B Section 2 – Residential.
Description: Council has received a planning proposal for land at 39-55 Oratava Avenue (Lot 8 DP 1191647) and part of 570 Pennant Hills Road (Lot 3 DP 1096405), West Pennant Hills, which is now on public exhibition.
It is proposed to amend The Hills Local Environmental Plan 2012 by rezoning the site from E4 Environmental Living to R2 Low Density Residential and to reduce the minimum lot size from 2,000m2 to 700m2. The amended minimum lot size would facilitate approximately 21 dwellings on the site.
A draft amendment to The Hills Development Control Plan Part B Section 2 – Residential has been prepared in support of the planning proposal. The amendment seeks to introduce the requirement of pedestrian access from the site to Mt. Wilberforce Reserve.
Enquiries: Brent Woodhams, Forward Planning Coordinator on 9843 0443.
Online Submissions have closed.
1. Planning Proposal (incl. Attachments A & B) – 18/2015/PLP – 39-55 Oratava Avenue and 570 Pennant Hills Road, West Pennant Hills
- A - Assessment against State Environmental Planning Policies
- B - Assessment against Section 117 Local Planning Directions
- C - Council Report and Minute (15 December 2015)
- D - Easement Explanation, Craig & Rhodes, May 2015
- E - Statement of Heritage Impact, Rappoport Pty Ltd, June 2015
- F - Residential Feasibility Assessment, Craig & Rhodes, June 2015
- G - Concept Design, Design Cubicle, November 2015
- H - Preliminary Civil Engineering Plans, Craig & Rhodes, June 2015 (based on 500m2 minimum lot size)
- I - Traffic Assessment, Peopletrans Pty Ltd, July 2015 (based on 500m2 minimum lot size)
- J - Geotechnical Report, Davies Geotechnical Pty Ltd, June 2015
- K - Geotechnical Review Panel Report, September 2015
- L - Proponent’s Application
2. Gateway Determination – 18/2015/PLP – 28 April 2016
3. Draft The Hills DCP 2012 PBS2 Residential
4. The Hills LEP 2012
5. Relevant State Environmental Planning Policies
6. Section 117 Ministerial Directions