Search, Borrow, Reserve, Renew
Use our LIBRARY CATALOGUE site to find a book or item, reserve a book or item or renew a book or item.
- Search the online catalogue using a variety of different searches
- Reserve items at a cost of $1.60 per item for collection at the branch of your choice
- Renew your existing loans for a further 3 weeks (go to My Details)
- Check for titles that meet your own Special Interest profile
- Check your details regarding items on loan or reserved items
- Check for new library items that the library has received in the past 30, 60 or 90 days
- Access links to free databases to help with your research
We hold a range of collections including
- best-sellers, biographies, classics, graphic novels, picture books, readers, music CDs, DVDs and magazines.
- eBooks, emagazines and audiobooks
- Chinese magazines and newspapers are available online.
- Chinese eBooks
- Save Power Kits
- Chinese, Korean and Hindi books. Other languages are available on request.
- Learning English books and CDs.
- Large print books
- Audio books on CD and MP3.