Eurambie Park Child Care Centre West Pennant Hills
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR EURAMBIE PARK CHILD CARE CENTRE (IMPORTANT: on the next screen click on the 'Waitlist' icon (below the Register button) and fill in the required information. Our staff will contact you as soon as we have a place available for your child)
About Eurambie Park Child Care Centre
Eurambie Park Child Care Centre is a not-for-profit service for children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years. The 40 place centre has been operating for more than 20 years. It is located at West Pennant Hills behind the Coonara Avenue shops away from the main traffic. Opening hours are 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. The centre is owned by The Hills Shire Council.
The centre offers:
- spacious indoor and outdoor areas
- an active parent committee
- caring, experienced and qualified staff
- nutritious meals, drinks and snacks prepared by an onsite cook
- a full school readiness program
- monthly visits by educational performers, and special events
- accreditation to high quality standards
- supervised computer access available in the 3-5 years room
- an excellent reputation within the community
Outdoor play areas
- A beautifully landscaped garden operates as the outdoor play area and includes a large covered sandpit, large covered soft fall area, cubby house, slide, large verandah and a large area of real grass.
- The plants and trees and herb garden promotes sensory exploration and an appreciation for the natural environment.
Resources for your child’s development
- The resources provided are always age-appropriate and safe and are used to build children’s confidence as well as challenge them.
- Educational toys are used to develop children’s language and literacy learning, gross and fine motor skills, social and emotional development and cognitive skills.
- The emergent curriculum approach is used which promotes the immediate interests of each child to program the indoor, outdoor, music and movement and group time experiences.
- Each child’s ideas, excitement, information and questions are supported and extended by providing resources and experiences through which the children can learn more about their natural interests and curiosities.
- Teachers individually observe and plan for each child at the centre and school readiness activities are also provided for older children to help them in the transition to school.
- Creating an inclusive atmosphere is important at the centre as staff work to include the cultural backgrounds of children attending the centre and the festivals of different cultures.
“I would like to congratulate you on the caring and professional staff at the centre. We have noticed a remarkable change in our children, and this has made us confident that our children are ready for school. The programs are so educational, and our sons have learnt so much. They bonded closely to staff members and really looked forward to their time at Eurambie.” - Natalie Nassif
“Thank you all for your wonderful, loving care of our two children; they are both such independent and individual characters.” – Anthony and Darienne Whiffen
For more information contact:
Director - Eurambie Park Child Care Centre
41 Coonara Avenue
West Pennant Hills
Phone: +61 2 9871 2553