Ellerman Child Care Centre Dural
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR ELLERMAN CHILD CARE CENTRE DURAL (IMPORTANT: on the next screen click on the 'Waitlist' icon (below the Register button) and fill in the required information. Our staff will contact you as soon as we have a place available for your child)
About Ellerman Child Care Centre, Dural
Ellerman Child Care Centre Dural (+61 2 9651 3998), is located on the corner of Pellit Lane and Kenthurst Road, Round Corner and is a not-for-profit service for children aged from 6 weeks to 5 years. The 40 place centre has been operating for more than 20 years. It is conveniently located near Round Corner shops and Round Corner Library. Hours of operation are from 7am to 6pm, Monday to Friday. The centre is owned by The Hills Shire Council.
Ellerman Child Care Centre Dural offers:
- spacious indoor and outdoor areas, including a vegetable garden
- caring, experienced and qualified staff
- nutritious meals, drinks and snacks prepared by an onsite cook
- an active parent committee
- accreditation to high quality standards
- a full school readiness program
- an excellent reputation within the community
Outdoor play areas
- The renovated playground offers children large spaces to run and play and includes a large sandpit, digging patch and cubby house.
- The vegetable garden helps to develop the children’s appreciation of the natural environment and improves the children’s interest in eating new foods
- Generous shade is provided by formal shade structures and large leafy trees.
- A wide range of outdoor equipment and toys supports children’s physical development.
- The emergent education curriculum adopted at the centre focuses on the children’s ideas and curiosities to drive the program.
- The program is spontaneous and responsive to the immediate interests of the children and topics are driven by their ideas, excitement, information and questions and reflect the cultural diversity of the families represented.
- Equipment, books, craft and experiences are provided to the children so they can learn more about their natural interests and curiosities.
Resources for your child’s development
- Age-appropriate and safe educational toys, puzzles and books are provided to the children to build their confidence as well as challenge them.
- Resources are used to develop the children’s language and literacy learning, gross and fine motor skills, social and emotional development and cognitive skills.
“I have found every staff member to be most helpful and always willing to discuss my child’s day... the progress I’ve seen in my children from attending Ellerman rates five out of five with me.” - Denise Tukuafu
“The teachers are wonderful and the feedback was great. Our son was comforted when he was upset and we were informed of how he was adjusting. We are very happy with the staff relationships.” - Sally Johnsson
“The staff are very helpful and approachable. They are very interested in what the kids are doing and saying.” - Kate Stubing
For more information contact:
Teresa Valenti - Director - Ellerman Child Care Centre, Dural
Cnr. Kenthurst Road and Pellitt Lane, Round Corner
Phone: +61 2 9651 3998