Report or Request Online Form Search

Use the search box below to locate an appropriate online form for your request or issue.


Alternatively, below is a list of our most accessed online forms:



Make a Submission on a Development Application


Waste & Recycling

Book a Kerbside Clean-up

Missed Garbage Collection

Damaged Garbage/Recycling/Organic Bin



Report a Public Tree Maintenance issue such as in reserves and on the nature strip


Roads and Footpaths

Request Footpath Maintenance

Report Roadside Litter  (If this relates an illegal clean up (no booking) or rubbish that can be investigated please select ‘Dumped Rubbish – Investigation’ in the Request Type drop down box on the next screen.)

Request Road Maintenance



General Contact Council or Report an Issue Form

Change of Mailing Address